This Autumn with a New Series of Definitive Photographic Workshops and Seminars
Following his sell-out season of seminars earlier this year, Simon Stafford returns to Fitzroy House in London with a series of comprehensive training sessions. These will include practical workshops on the use of flash and ‘available light’ for portraiture, as well as seminars on the tools and techniques for close-up and macro photography, and general photographic techniques.
There will be a limited number of delegates at each seminar or workshop in order that each attendee will benefit more fully from the tuition. The cost of each session will be £155 with a special price of £95 if you are a current Nikon Owner subscriber.
About Simon Stafford
Simon Stafford is one of the foremost technical Nikon experts in the world. With over twenty-five years of experience using the Nikon system, he brings his considerable expertise to bear both as technical editor for Nikon Owner, and as author of a number of comprehensive books on the Nikon system, including his best-seller series of Magic Lantern Guides on the Nikon D70s/D70, the Nikon D80, the Nikon D40, D40X, D50, D60, D200, D300, D700, D90, D3. The series includes a Magic Lantern Guide on the Nikon AF Speedlights & Creative Lighting System, and he is currently working on a fully updated, second edition to include the latest Nikon SB-900.
To log your interest, please email your full name, daytime landline and mobile telephone number to: email@example.com
Special Nikon Owner discount off the price of the course
As mentioned, enrolling on any of these courses as a current Nikon Owner subscriber will allow you the benefit of a discount of £60 off the normal price of £155 for each session.
What is Nikon Owner?
Nikon Owner Magazine and Interactive Website is considered by many to be the world’s number 1 user group for Nikon owners. It was initially founded with the purpose of assisting Nikon users to make full use of the Nikon equipment they own, to give advice on a wide spectrum of photographic queries and problems, and at the same time to offer ideas to bring about an increase in photographic skills.
Subscription to Nikon Owner magazine and interactive website provides a bridge between theory and practical, technical knowledge and accomplishment. As a subscriber to this group, you will receive an array of offers and assistance, as well as the unique photographic publication:
Nikon Owner Magazine
From the cold reaches of the Arctic to the muted ocres of The Palio, from the panoramic sweep of an alien landscape to the microscopic detail of a leaf in bud, Nikon Owner magazine is both inspirational and informative. With its mix of stunning images, illuminating articles to assist and enlighten the photographer, and the very latest reviews on Nikon equipment, it is the essential magazine for the Nikon user, and is 100% Nikon.
Nikon Owner subscriber benefits additionally include:
- Private user name and password to subscribers’-only website which includes a lively forum, message board, technical equipment reviews, events’ page and use of a photo gallery.
- Simon Stafford’s Technical Helpline: free technical consultation and support from Simon Stafford who is widely recognized as one of the top Nikon experts in the UK; you will be able to benefit from his formidable knowledge and have all your technical questions fully answered by email. This service is exclusive to Nikon Owner subscribers.
- FREE 3-year warranty on all new Nikon products from Grays of Westminster within your year of subscription.
- FREE 18-month warranty on second-hand Nikon from Grays of Westminster within your year of subscription.
- 10% off Think-Tank bags purchased at Grays of Westminster.
- Special trips: past visits have included a two-week trip to Japan and a personal tour of the Nikon factory, a visit to Nikon Thailand, Angkor Watt, Cambodia.
- Substantial discounts on events and training sessions such as Mike Maloney’s House of Lords Photographic Workshop, Heather Angel’s Wildlife & Natural History Workshops, Chris Weston’s Photographic Courses, Simon Stafford’s Definitive Flash, Portraiture and Macro Seminars.
- 10% off any training courses run by Nikon UK.
- A range of complimentary meetings and outings organized by local Nikon Owner Groups.
- Nikon Owner Grand Christmas Dinner at the Institute of Directors, Pall Mall, London.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, daytime landline and mobile telephone number if you are interested in finding out more about Nikon Owner or call after 10.00 a.m. Monday to Friday on 020 7828 4925 or 020 7828 8971 to speak to any of my colleagues; alternatively for International calls, telephone + 44 (0)20 7828 4925. The cost of an annual subscription to Nikon Owner is currently at the special price of £59.
With kindest regards
Features Editor and Events & Training Coordinator