Nikon announces the new D850!
Today Nikon have announced the D850, their latest addition to the full-frame DSLR line up. No matter your creative style, photographic field or genre, the D850 can deliver stunning images and uncompromising quality every time. From the studio to the most remote locations on Earth, when you pair ultra-high-resolution imaging power with the flexibility to shoot in any environment you will be ready for anything thrown at you.
Key features & technical specifications:
– 45.7mp backside illuminated full-frame sensor
– Up to 9fps burst rate at full resolution (7fps without battery grip)
– ISO range 64-25,600 (extendable to 32-102,400 equivalent)
– 153-point AF system as incorporated in the flagship D5 body
– Electronic shutter for vibration-free and noiseless shooting in LiveView mode
– RAW recording in large, medium or small sizes
– Focus shift mode allows for an infinite depth of field
– EXPEED 5 processor gives noise-free performance at high ISOs and focus capabilities at -3 EV
– Button illumination for shooting in dark situations
– True full-frame 4k/UHD video shooting
– High speed data transfer, wireless connectivity & Snapbridge compatibility
– Shoot approximately 1840 still images on a single charge from the EN-EL15a battery
– The new MB-D18 battery grip coupled with the EN-EL18b battery allows for 9fps shooting & up to 5140 still images on a single charge
– The tilting, touch-operational 3.2-inch, approx. 2360k-dot LCD monitor makes it easier to shoot stills and 4k from different angles
Sales start date: 7th September 2017
MB-D18 battery grip: £369.00
To be added to our waiting list please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0207 828 4925.