Courtesy of Nikon UK, a prize-draw for a Nikon 1 J1 worth £549 will be held at the Grays of Westminster Grand Christmas Dinner at which royal photographer, Julian Calder, will be speaking. One of the attendees of this prestigious Christmas event at the Institute of Directors, London on Friday 2nd December 2011 will be the lucky winner of Nikon’s new mirrorless camera.
- Venue: Institute of Directors (IoD) at 116 Pall Mall.
- Date: Friday, December 2nd, 2011
- Champagne reception: 6.30 p.m.
- Dinner: 7.15 p.m. (Traditional Christmas Dinner or a Vegetarian Option)
- Julian Calder’s talk in the Morning Room: 9.15 p.m.
- Cost of the evening: £155 per ticket or £95 if you are a subscriber to Nikon Owner magazine
Grays of Westminster Christmas events are extremely popular and early booking is highly recommended. To book a place at the Christmas Event, please email Gillian Greenwood, email@example.com by email only with your full name, Nikon Owner subscription number if available, postcode, daytime mobile and landline, your menu choice (traditional or vegetarian) and the name of any guest you would like to bring with you. Please note there are limited places available, so do reply as soon as you are able to, in order to ensure you have a place. It is important to note that we are unfortunately unable to take telephone messages with regard to your booking.
For more information, please contact:
Grays of Westminster
40 Churton Street