Grays of Westminster presents
An Advanced Adobe Photoshop Seminar for Photographers
by Glyn Dewis & Michael Eleftheriades
Sunday, June 2nd
2:00 p.m. until 5.30 p.m.
Fitzroy House, 37 Fitzroy Street, London, W1T 6DX
After Michael Eleftheriades’ successful introduction of the intermediate level ‘Mastering Adobe Photoshop’ seminar and Glyn Dewis’s recent inspirational presentation to the Nikon Owner London Group, we are pleased to announce an Advanced Adobe Photoshop Seminar, taking place on Sunday, June 2nd.
Drawing on the combined expertise of the two speakers, the seminar will cover the following subjects in detail and with many tips to help you get the most of this feature-rich package:
1. Portrait & Beauty Retouching
2. Compositing Techniques
3. Lighting Effects
4. Special Effects
5. Effective Sharpening
6. Adobe Camera Raw Tips
7. Content Aware Features
8. Workflow – putting it all together
Attendees of all skill levels are welcome; however it is recommended that attendees have a good understanding of Photoshop’s features or have attended the Mastering Adobe Photoshop and would like to further their knowledge.
Please note that bringing your laptops will not be required. The techniques shown will be available online after the seminar, which will end with a prize-draw to win numerous prizes.
The course will be held in central London, at Fitzroy House, 37 Fitzroy Street, London W1T 6DX and will take place from 2.00 p.m. until 5.30 p.m.. A 30-minute period for Q&A will follow at the end of the seminar. The cost of the session will be £155 with a special price of £95 if you are a current Nikon Owner subscriber, and includes afternoon tea.
To book, please email your full name, daytime mobile, landline and postal address to Gillian Greenwood at: email@example.com
If you are also a Nikon Owner subscriber, please add your user-name/subscription number to the email. There are limited places available, so do book as soon as you are able to in order to avoid disappointment. If you are not currently a Nikon Owner subscriber, would you be kind enough to make a note of this in your email – in order to receive the discount, you will be able to join or re-join Nikon Owner when we call you to formalise the booking.
Please note that it is essential that you reply by email rather than by telephone.
About Glyn Dewis
Glyn Dewis is a Professional Photographer, Retoucher, Trainer and Adobe Community Professional based in the UK, producing promotional and commercial material for clients ranging from Physique Athletes and Bands to large commercial clients such as Air New Zealand.
Glyn is a published artist with articles appearing in the New York Times and regular articles in various publications such as Pictures Magazine and Practical Photoshop.
In 2012 Glyn became a member of the Photoshop World Instructor Dream Team having joined the team of Official Photoshop World Instructors in Washington DC.
Currently living just outside of Oxford, Glyn runs a series of sell-out workshops teaching photography and Photoshop and retouching and compositing techniques.
About Michael Eleftheriades
A Nikon Owner subscriber since 2002, Michael is an architect and photographer who fuses his particular passion for architecture, virtual reality, computer graphics and photography in the creation of large-scale panoramic imagery. He has exhibited his photographs at three exhibitions in London and lectured on panoramic creation to wide acclaim in the UK, Europe and the United States. When not photographing, Michael directs the efforts of Media Synthesis, a media development and consultancy company established in 1993, and is responsible for virtual reality tours and interactive exhibits at many of the UK’s leading museums, including the Maritime and Natural History Museums. Michael created the virtual tour for Grays of Westminster and has been the Nikon Owner London Group coordinator for the last four years.
Travelling to Fitzroy House, 37 Fitzroy Street, London W1T 6DX: the nearest underground station is Warren Street, but please do make sure that it is open – it is occasionally closed on a Sunday – if so, Goodge Street station is a good option.
About Nikon Owner
Standard Annual Subscription – normal price: £69; special price: £59 while registering for this course
- 1-year Subscription to Nikon Owner + 3-year warranty on all new Nikon products from Grays of Westminster
- Nikon Owner magazine, a superb, glossy full-colour 60-page quarterly magazine that is 100% Nikon. Each issue delivers benchmark technical reviews of the very latest Nikon equipment, thought-provoking interviews and articles with world-class images. All back issues are now available on line as PDFs.
- Private user-name and password to subscribers-only website
- Simon Stafford’s Technical Helpline
- 18-month warranty on second-hand Nikon from Grays of Westminster
- 10% off Think Tank bags purchased at Grays of Westminster
- Special trips and events
- Discounts on events and training sessions
Gold subscription: – special price £290 when booking this course
- 3-year subscription to Nikon Owner
- 5-year warranty on all new Nikon products from Grays of Westminster
- 2-year warranty on second-hand Nikon from Grays of Westminster
- Gold Priority waiting list for all new Nikon releases (top of the waiting list)
- A half-hour tutorial on the phone or face to face, by appointment
- Special offers to Gold subscribers throughout the period of subscription
- A signed copy of Heather Angel’s Wild Kew while stocks last or a Simon Stafford Nikon Magic Lantern Guide of your choice.
- Nikon Owner quarterly magazine as above
- Private user-name and password to the subscribers-only website which includes a forum, message board, technical equipment reviews, events page and use of a photo gallery
- Simon Stafford’s Technical Helpline
- 15% off Think Tank bags purchased at Grays of Westminster
- Special trips and events
- Substantial discounts on training sessions organised by Grays of Westminster, including Mike Maloney’s Workshops, Heather Angel’s Wildlife & Natural History Workshops, Simon Stafford’s Definitive Flash, Portraiture and Macro Training Sessions, Michael Eleftheriades’ panoramic and colour-calibration seminars and Chris Weston’s Photographic Courses.
Please note that once you have booked a place on any workshop or seminar, a full refund can only be provided when you give us 7 days prior notice of cancelling your place.
With very best wishes
Features Editor and Events & Training Coordinator
Grays of Westminster
40 Churton Street,
SW1V 2LP, UK
Tel: +44 (0)20 7828 4925
Fax: +44 (0)20 7976 5783
Open Monday to Friday 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. & Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. We are closed on Public and Bank Holidays.