LAST FEW DAYS OF NIKON’S WINTER CASHBACK
Purchase before 26th January to Qualify!
If you have been putting off purchasing that new Nikon camera body or lens now is the time to take advantage of Nikon’s exceptional winter Cashback offers.
Including offers on the D800, D7100, D7000 and a host of the most popular Nikkor lenses from the 70-200mm f/2.8G AF-S VR II and 24-70mm f/2.8G AF-S to the 105mm f/2.8G AF-S VR Micro, qualifying purchases need to be made before the 26th January 2014.
Cashback claims must be made before then 28th February 2014 and full terms and conditions and the application form can be found here:
Pre-Orders now being taken for
35mm f/1.8G AF-S FX lens
We are now taking pre-orders for Nikon’s latest two releases: the Nikon D3300 with corresponding new edition of the 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G AF-S VR II kit lens, and the anticipated 35mm f/1.8G AF-S FX Nikkor lens.
Key features of the D3300 include:
- 24.2-megapixel DX-format sensor with no OLPF
- Guide Mode: Clear, step-by-step assistance
- Superb low-light performance: ISO 100–12,800 (expandable to ISO 25,600 equivalent)
- Fast and powerful EXPEED 4 image processing engine
- 5 fps continuous shooting
- Razor-sharp 11-point AF system with a cross-type sensor in the centre
- 420-pixel RGB metering sensor with Nikon’s Scene Recognition System
- D-Movie: Full HD movies at frame rates up to 50/60p
- Built-in microphone and compatibility with Nikon’s ME-1 Stereo Microphone
- Easy wireless connectivity: Via Nikon’s Wu-1a Mobile Adapter
- Special Effects mode: 13 distinctive effects for still images and movies
- 6 Scene Modes
- Large LCD screen: 7.5 cm (3.0-in.) with wide-viewing angle and 921K-dot resolution
- Optical viewfinder with approximately 95% frame coverage and 0.85x magnification
- Small, lightweight body: Approx. 124×98×75.5 mm. Weighs just 410 g (without battery and memory card)
- Small, retractable kit lens: AF-S DX NIKKOR 18–55mm f/3.5–5.6G VR II
- Stable grip for secure handling
- Choice of three body colours: Black, red, and grey
- Expandable system: Compatible with the full range of NIKKOR DX-format lenses and entry-level Nikon Speedlights
D3300 body only = £499.00
D3300 + 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G AF-S VR II DX = £599.00
Sales start 6th February 2014
Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G AF-S FX lens
The 35mm f/1.8G AF-S captures compelling images with amazing clarity and contrast, with a fast maximum aperture and optics designed for high-megapixel D-SLRs
Ideal for street photography as well as environmental portraiture, landscapes, and city views, this medium wide-angle lens allows a timeless approach to framing subjects and can capture background context without sacrificing subject intimacy. Lighter, more compact, and more affordable than its professional counterpart, the NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G is set to become a fast favourite amongst keen photographers who want to work with a classic 35mm focal length.
35mm f/1.8G AF-S = £519.00
Sales start 6th February 2014
‘Perspective’ Photo of the Month Competition
We are still accepting entries to our January/February photographic competition with the theme Perspective.
Please submit your jpeg files (no larger than 10mb) to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a description and details of which Nikon equipment and settings have been used. We will accept up to two photographs per entrant and winners will be announced on February 28th 2014.
Top prize is a £50 Grays of Westminster gift certificate and second place a £25 gift certificate!