We Stock over 2,500 Nikon Accessories
From diopters to remote releases, lens hoods to filters, we keep an extensive range of accessories for Nikon cameras and lenses old and new. With such an extensive range of Nikon accessories to choose from, please email us if you would like information on any Nikon accessory.
We also sell Vintage Equipment
We stock an extensive range of vintage Nikon equipment including Nikon Rangefinders and original Nikon F cameras. For our full second hand listings please see here:
Our 10% off second hand camera bodies ends on 31st January 2016 and includes film SLRs as well as digital bodies.
Subscribe to the Nikon Owner Magazine
for a Free Extended Warranty on All Equipment bought at Grays of Westminster
Nikon Owner Magazine has been published for 15 years and covers reviews of the latest equipment, vintage Nikon cameras and lenses of special interest, technical how-to articles along with special features on Nikon photographers from around the world.
A year’s subscription includes the following benefits:
- Nikon Owner Magazine: a stunning, full-colour 60-page glossy quarterly magazine.
- The ability to download every back issue of Nikon Owner magazine!
- Subscribers-only website with a lively forum, message board, technical equipment reviews, events’ page and use of a photo gallery.
- Simon Stafford’s Technical Helpline: free technical consultation and support from Simon Stafford, one of the top Nikon experts in the world.
- Special discounts on a variety of photographic courses.
- FREE 3-year warranty on all new Nikon products, to a free 18-month warranty on second-hand Nikon from Grays of Westminster.
- 10% off Think-Tank bags purchased at Grays of Westminster and much, much more…
To subscribe for one year at the very special price of £59.00 and receive a £20 Grays of Westminster gift certificate for your next purchase, please telephone us on 0207 828 4925.
Interest Free Credit and Low Interest Credit
Purchase Options Available
We offer finance agreements at 0% interest over six months for purchases of new and second hand equipment, and 9.9% APR on finance agreements taken over 24 or 36 months. Finance is offered through Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance and the minimum amount borrowable is £1000.
If you would like a quote for finance or alternatively would like to lease equipment through Photolease please telephone us on 0207 828 4925.