Be One of the First to Celebrate Nikon’s 100th Anniversary by taking out a Diamond Subscription to Nikon Owner
You will receive a unique gift box containing a signed, limited edition copy of The Legendary Photography of Tony Hurst and a beautiful, engraved diamond-shaped paperweight. (While stocks last.)
To celebrate Nikon’s 100th Anniversary, we will be launching the Nikon Owner Diamond Subscription later this month. If you would like to put your name forward this week in advance of the launch to upgrade your subscription to Diamond and to ensure you receive this stunning gift, please email Gillian Greenwood at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your full name, daytime landline, mobile & postcode as well as your user-name / subscription number (if available), quoting DIAMOND100 in your email.
Furthermore, we will add your name to a prize draw with the chance of winning a £500 gift certificate to spend at Grays of Westminster.
The cost of the diamond subscription is £595, with a special price of £495* for a limited period only.
Preview of The Legendary Photography of Tony Hurst:
Grays of Westminster have selected the most significant photographs by the master photographer Tony Hurst and have produced a book which contains 100 images to celebrate 100 years of Nikon. Strictly limited to 500 hardcover copies, this beautiful, limited edition has been published to celebrate Nikon’s centenary. Each copy is individually numbered and signed by Tony Hurst.
The book includes contributions by Nigel Atherton, Editor of Amateur Photographer, Garry Coward-Williams, Head of Research of Time Inc.’s specialist magazines, Damien Demolder, Photographer and Journalist, and Mike Maloney OBE, Britain’s most decorated Press Photographer.
Spanning over 100 pages with breath-taking visual material, this is a photographic book like no other. It will be a collector’s item for generations to come.
The Benefits of the Diamond Subscription:
- A signed, numbered, limited edition of The Legendary Photography of Tony Hurst above, and a 100th anniversary celebratory paperweight in a special gift box
- 10% off all second-hand kit at Grays of Westminster** (up to a maximum of £150 discount off each item)
- 15% off vintage or collectible Nikon equipment at Grays of Westminster (up to a maximum of £200 per item)
- Monthly discounts on a number of different offers from Grays of Westminster. These will include a whole range of different items such as filters, accessories, manual lenses, etc.
- Free technical advice on the phone whenever needed (by appointment)
- One hour of complimentary tailor-made 1:1 photographic tuition
- 2 complimentary E-subscriptions for gifts for family or friends, with the current and previous magazines available on line
- Priority waiting list for all new Nikon releases or hard-to-get items
- 5-year warranty on all new Nikon products from Grays of Westminster
- 2-year warranty on second-hand Nikon from Grays of Westminster
- Nikon Owner magazine
- Private user-name and password to the subscribers-only website which includes a forum, message board, technical equipment reviews and use of a photo gallery
- Simon Stafford’s Technical Helpline
- 20% off Think Tank Bags purchased at Grays of Westminster
- 20% off Hawkesmill Bags purchased at Grays of Westminster
- Special trips and events
- Substantial discounts on a number of training sessions, workshops and seminars. These include Simon Stafford’s photographic tours and workshops, Michael Eleftheriades’ Lightroom, ‘How-to’ seminars and London photo-walks, Graham Eaton’s Natural History workshops and Damien Demolder and Simon Weir’s events
- Your subscription will continue to 2020
Comments about the extraordinary photographic work of Tony Hurst:
‘Tony Hurst is a genius.’
Terence Donovan, photographer and film director
‘[Tony Hurst’s work] bears the unmistakable hallmark of a master craftsman. Tony elevates product photography to an art form.’
Nigel Atherton, Editor Amateur Photographer
‘His photographs are exquisite masterpieces.’
Mike Maloney OBE, Britain’s Most Decorated Press Photographer
‘Using only the guiding powers of light and composition Mr Hurst is quite a magician.’
Damien Demolder, Photographer and Journalist
‘..Tony Hurst’s extraordinary evocative images of Nikon products.’
Garry Coward-Williams, Head of Research & Development of Time Inc.’s specialist magazines.
*There will be slight price variations if your subscription already continues until 2019 or 2020, which you will be informed of when we receive your email.
**Please note that although this 10% is not in addition to any other discount on second-hand equipment that might be offered at the time, it is a permanent feature of the Diamond subscription.