This is possibly the last brand new F3H in the world.
In June 1996, Nikon released the Nikon F3H (the “H” stands for “high speed”), a single-lens reflex film camera intended for press photographers. Based on the Nikon F3 and its MD-4 motor drive, both of which Nikon had released in 1980, the F3H was capable of high-speed continuous shooting at up to 13 fps.
Like the earlier F2H it uses a fixed pellicle reflex mirror that transmits 70% of the light through it to the film and reflects the remaining 30% into the viewfinder. The camera has the familiar HP (High Eyepoint) finder with accessory shoe and a type B focusing screen is supplied as standard.
When the MD-4H motor drive is powered by an MN-2 NiCd battery, the camera is capable of high-speed continuous shooting at 13 fps at shutter speeds of 1/1000 second and above. When the motor drive is powered by eight AA alkaline batteries, the camera is capable of high-speed continuous shooting at 7.5 fps at shutter speeds of 1/250 second and above.
It comes boxed and complete with outer shipping carton, rear shutter guard (to be removed prior to first roll of film insertion) and instruction manual.